- To foster the establishment of links between the Law Association of Zambia and Associations of Lawyers in other jurisdictions and to work with such Associations in areas of common interest
- To lobby for the ratification and domestication of international Conventions and Treaties.
- To encourage Law Association of Zambia members to be members of international Associations of Lawyers like the International Bar Association and to avail members information in that respect
- To work in consultation with Government over the appointment of Lawyers to International bodies and to avail members with information on international vacancies.
- To consult with the Government of Zambia over the appointment of lawyers to international bodies and to avail members with information on international vacancies and opportunities to attend international conferences and meetings.
- To foster international exchange programmes and identify scholarships for young members of the association.
- To promote the Rule of Law in the SADC region.