i) Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting is held once a year any time between January
ii) Council Meetings
Council Meetings are held once every month on the first Friday.
iii) Legal Practitioners Committee Meetings
The Legal Practitioners Committee meets once every month with its meeting
alternating between Lusaka and Ndola.
iv) Seminar Programs
The Secretariat arranges and disseminates information to members on
seminars on a regular basis.
v) Journal or Newsletter
The Law Association of Zambia Journal is published once a year.
vi) Legal Aid Clinics
The National Legal Aid Clinic for Women operates legal aid clinics
for women and children in Lusaka, Ndola and Livingstone.
Membership and Affiliation to other bodies
- Member of the Commonwealth Lawyers Association
- Member of the International Bar Association
- Member of the International Association of Lawyers
- Member of the International Commission of Jurists
- Member of the Pan African Lawyers Union
- Member of the SADC Lawyers Association
- Member of the Professional Centre of Zambia